60. â€œA great relationship does not take place due to the love you’d at the beginning, but just how well you keep up building love before the end.â€ â€“ Unknown
Quotes about relationships
61. â€œLet us be grateful to people whom make us pleased; these are the gardeners that are charming make our souls blossom.â€ â€“ Marcel Proust
62. â€œRelationships consist of: fights, envy, arguments, faith, rips, disagreements, however a real relationship battles through all that with love.â€ â€“ Unknown
63. â€œYouâ€™re very likely to speak about absolutely nothing than one thing. But i simply like to state that most this absolutely absolutely nothing has meant more for me than a lot of somethings.â€ â€“ Kathleen, from Youâ€™ve Got Mail
64. â€œAll relationships get one legislation.