- Share this item on Twitter myspace
- Share this items via WhatsApp whatsapp
- Share this product on Twitter twitter
- Give this site to individuals via e-mail mail
- Show this item on Pinterest pinterest
- Display this item on LinkedIn linkedin
- Display this item on Reddit reddit
- Copy article link Content link
NYC – within pursuit to track down a date, a spouse or a hook-up, you will see another thing when working with matchmaking programs: new music.
From Madonna to Mariah Carey, a growing many acts are looking to systems like Tinder and complement to market her tunes and get to their unique fans on-the-go. Madonna’s newest record album was marketed on Grindr, an app for homosexual guys, while Jason Derulo featured to Tinder to debut a music video.
Carey established a visibility on Match.com to premiere the woman audio video for the unmarried, “Infinity,” and last week DJ-producer Afrojack took more than Match’s Twitter take into account eight time to resolve questions regarding prefer and connections while promoting their newer unmarried, “SummerThing!”