Advancing excellence that is inclusive the larger training workforce
Find your perfect task.
Be located by the perfect manager.
Twin Job Information
Find two jobs within a distance that is commutable.
For Job Hunters
CO Nurse Practitioner Manager
Johns Hopkins University
Reporting to your Assistant Administrator, Clinical and also the Clinical Director of Outpatient Cardiology as well as in collaboration with medical directors at each and every practice web web site and part, the Nurse Practitioner Manager provides functional, strategic, and oversight that is administrative the divisionвЂ™s Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses that help the JHU SOM Cardiology outpatient techniques. The supervisor escalates the role of Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses as key people in the outpatient cardiology care team while ensuring conformity along with administrative and requirements that are regulatory. The supervisor leverages their expertise to partner with appropriate stakeholders to optimize outpatient care delivery.
Duties and obligations
The person in this part shall offer oversight for Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses employed at a JHU SOM Cardiology outpatient center. This person shall consult regularly because of the Assistant Administrator, Cardiology, and Clinical Director, Outpatient Cardiology to perform the immediate following:
- Personnel Management
- Timely conclusion of yearly performance reviews,
- Adherence to policies that are organizational procedures
- Disciplinary action
- Credentialing and maintenance that is certification
- Attendance and time-keeping
- Conclusion of needed trainings
- Develop and formalize a framework by which all higher level training providers into the unit are able to collaborate and be involved in professionally enriching tasks.